Gun Fag Manifesto goes to press next week. It's an insanely entertaining book. Above is a sneak peek of the cover design by Kevin Slaughter of Underworld Amusements (the co-publisher). Nine-Banded Books will be begin taking advance orders in the next few days.
Next up in the 9BB publishing queue:
- Down Where the Devil Don't Go, by Paul Bingham
- Keeping Ourselves in the Dark, by Colin Feltham
- Jesus Never Existed: An Introduction to the Ultimate Heresy, by Ken Humphreys
- Every Cradle is a Grave: Rethinking the Ethics of Birth and Suicide, by Sarah Perry
- Confessions of an Antinatalist: Revised Edition, by Jim Crawford
- A Personal History of Moral Decay, by Bradley Smith
- Lucifer's Lexicon and Other Writings, by L.A. Rollins
William Fortyhands: Disintegration and Reinvention of the Shakespeare Canon, by Samuel Crowell
- The Nine-Banded Sourcebook and Reader, edited by Chip Smith
I do expect a few intervening surprises, but these are the top priorities. All I can say for sure is at this point is that Down Where the Devil Don't Go will be next. It's going to be a busy year.
If you are very rich and very ill, please consider making a bequest to 9BB in your will. It'll help move the conveyor belt.