- Andy Nowicki of The Last Ditch takes a look at pop-cultural ambivalence and the politics of abortion.
- Skeptic magazine editor Frank Miele draws an inconvenient analogy between dog breeds and human races.
- Penetrating Insights proffers an obsessively link-laden appreciation of the ever-charming, ever-shocking porn legend, Jamie Gillis.
- Hoover Hog friend Pat Hartman follows up on her previous reporting to draw attention to the reek of post-mistrial misconduct in the Tim Masters case, which may be the most egregious clusterfuck of injustice you’ve never heard of.
- Hibernia Girl posts another installment in her "different human populations differ from one another genetically in ways that affect behaviour and intelligence" series — this one on the Ashkenazi Jew IQ bugaboo.
- Fresh from exposing the dark side of humor, the always interesting Mikita Brottman exposes the dark side of reading.